Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More Preparation

Below are some resource materials I will be taking advantage of so that I can be best prepared for our exciting tide pools field trip coming up soon.

I will be using my field guide from when I took Oceanography and Marine Biology in college. This book is filled with pictures and details about all of the animals, plants, and substrates (surfaces) in the coastal community. We will be able to bring it with us on the field trip to help us identify things we don't recognize.

Here are some links that will help us become better acquainted with what we'll see on our trip.
Next time, we'll talk about how we'll discuss what we learned, what we'd like to learn, and what we thought we would have learned, but didn't on our field trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment